*I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes*
When your husband requests a date day, arranges a babysitter, AND helps to get the baby ready you get cute, and just go with the flow! Ha! Needless to say, k & I were in need of some quality time this week and day dates have become our new fav! I mostly like them because I don’t feel as rushed to get back to Connor, we can catch a nice matinee movie (yay for matinee prices!), and I am more likely not to feel tired! Hey! What can I say, #MomLife has definitely changed me! And we both can’t quite get through dinner and a movie at night like we used too, so lunch & a movie it is! These types of dates have been a sweet little addition to our dating life.
And this week not only did my husband put together our date day, but almost in impeccable timing, I also received a cute dress from ThredUP & my first free VoxBox featuring the Multistick by BITE Beauty. What a Perfect occasion to try them out right?! And they proved to be great ingredients for a quick “Sweet Beat”! And I have to be honest, I can totally see myself keeping these Multisticks in my makeup routine. I still can’t believe that I can possibly have a full face of makeup in my purse with just one stick!
Here’s what I love about this product:
- The sticks are lipstick size so they are compact and don’t take up a lot of room in my makeup bag or purse.
- The outershell is very smooth and the top somehow magnetically pulls to close so it doesn’t easily come off.
- Multistick really does equal multifunctional! I received 3 versatile shades: Cocoa, Macroon & Blondie and each could easily be used as an eyeshadow, lipstick, contour stick or blush.
- They apply easily directly on the skin, with a brush, sponge or finger.
- They don’t cake (in the eyelid or on the lips for ex:) while wearing. And they seem pretty long lasting.
Here’s what I don’t like as much about this product:
- I felt like my skin looked a tad bit oilier than usual throughout the day. I naturally have oily skin and use a good mix of cosmetics that minimize it. Next time I would use a primer to help with this.
- Now I want more colors so I can have endless makeup combinations! Aye!
Overall I really do like the Multistick by BITE Beauty! They were perfect for putting together a quick day date look and would also easily transition to a more dramatic night time look. I like that they are so multifunctional and sleek, and are a great addition to my makeup collection especially on days when I am doing my makeup on the go!